Bill of Materials
- (3) 2x4s 10 feet long
- (2) 2x4s 8 feet long
- (2) 4'x8' sheets of 3/4" Plywood
- (2) bricks
- (2) 3/8"x10" hex bolts with with washers and nuts
- (2) 1/4"x5" carriage bolts with with washers and nuts
- (4) 1/4"x3.5" carriage bolts with washers and nuts
Cutting and drilling
- Cut (2) 10-feet long 2x4s
- Cut (2) 8-feet long 2x4s
- Use 1/4" drill bit for the holes
All measurements are in inches and referenced from the ends of the parts to the center of the hole.
Drilling the top beam and legs
- Take the uncut 10-feet long (120in) 2x4 and drill two 3/8 holes at the ends.
- Drill 3/8" holes in the (2) 79 inches long 2x4s from the previous step as shown below.
Bolt together the legs
Final frame assembly
- Cut (2) 3.5"x3.5" spacers as shown.
- Attach the top beam as shown using two 10" carriage bolts,.
- Use 4 wood screws to fix the spoil board to the frame.
Done, your frame is assembled!
- Please go to the next step.