How long does it take to ship?
We are shipping our kits from the USA, it takes 1 to 5 days to deliver anywhere in the US, or 6 to 10 days worldwide.
Priority Mail to US (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes, EastBaySource warrants its products to be free from defects and malfunctions for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date.
What else do I need to start cutting?
Our kit comes with everything you need, except for the router, computer, and wooden frame.
The z-axis included in the kit is designed for the Ridgid R22002 router. However, you can find extensive information in the community forums about users successfully using a variety of different routers.
Why are there higher priced kits from different providers?
Price gouging, adding a different z-axis and rebranding it along the way, does not make the kit worth 3 times more in our opinion.
Our kit is the WELL PROVEN SETUP that WORKS! - The vast majority of Maslow projects you see online were and still are being made with our setup. It has a precision of +/- 0.5mm (0.0196 inches) or better when properly calibrated - It comes with the newest ring version, most powerful and accurate control board to date, laser-cut ring/carriages for added precision, automated z-axis control, and more...
Do your research before you make an expensive mistake. There is no “official” Maslow cnc provider, we all three vendors share the same rights to manufacture and sell Maslow cnc kits.
Is this a Maslow CNC kit?
Yes, it is. We are an authorized kit MANUFACTURER and parts supplier.
Is this the latest version of the kit?
Yes, our kit comes with the ring system, Z-axis control, upgraded motor gears, latest EBS 2022 shield.
Where can I get the software/firmware?
- Latest Maslow 2022 software [Windows OS] - [Mac OS]
- EBS Control Board 2022 firmware [Windows OS] - [Mac OS]
Software and firmware are open-source, free to download and free to use.
What is Ground Control 2022?
- Proper and accurate machine calibration
- 40% overall faster cuts than previous versions (40% faster X,Y - 60% faster Z-axis)
- Soft Z-axis limits
- Spindle speed control via S-commands
- Ability to send G-code commands manually and on the fly.
- 100% stable
- Connect to the Maslow machine
- Calibrate it for accurate cuts
- Load G-code files
- Position projects on the cutting area (board)
- Send g-code to the control board
- Start, stop or pause a job
- Jog the router
- Test the system
NOTE: Ground Control is a software built from the ground up for the Maslow CNC machine. If wanted, different generic/modified G-code senders can be used, but from an end result standpoint there is no advantage in doing so.
What is Web Control?
WebControl is an alternative software for the Maslow CNC machine, it was built as a shell around Ground Control to give wifi control functionality to it (GC still is the engine under the hood).
- Web based user interface
- Machine can be controlled from your phone
- Needs a Raspberry Pi and image of WC on a micro SD card
- Fairly easy to use
- Optional different calibration process
- Same as Ground Control
What is Makerverse?
A rebranded and modified copy of an open source called CNCjs
- Different looking user interface
- Not recommended by EBS
- Same as Ground Control